9.02.2009

I Need A Good Rant.

Sometimes I just feel like screaming. How is it that someone so vain can get anything she wants without even trying? I try so hard and usually end up failing. I’m no star athlete or honor student, far from it in fact. All I am is an average looking, acting and feeling person in a world where being beautiful matters above anything else. How bullshit is that? I mean, as you get older your looks are going to fade. That is pretty much guaranteed. Sure there is botox to help but that isn’t real. It’s just another part of you that’s going to be fake just like your fake friends, your fake personality and your fake boobs. Right now you are loving life because you’re young and so sure that you’re gorgeous. And while you are very pretty you are also very FAKE. The way you lather on your make-up to hide the flaws I put right out there in world. They way you have to be the center of attention all the time just to prove your self worth. They way that you have to have all the guys around us look at you just to boost your self-esteem. Well I’ll let you in on a little secret honey, self-esteem means nothing; anyone will think they color good if enough people tell them. Deep down, compliments like that are hollow. You have been compliment fishing your entire life. Nobody, including myself, has the guts to agree with you when you say shit like “oh my god I look like shit” when you’re really saying, “oh my god I haven’t heard I’m pretty yet today so TELL ME! TELL ME!” Yeah some people may disagree with me about the way you are. But the majority of people I’ve talked to agree whole-heartedly. So if you finally decide to step down off of your high horse then maybe one of these days I might actually be a true friend to you. And maybe you’ll actually be one in return.