10.02.2009

Underachievers

I really hate people who don't try. The kind of people that think they're better then homework. They care more about a social life then where they're going in life. I'm not saying don't have one, but there needs to be balance. And there's going to be those times when we have to say to ourselves "I really can't do anything tonight because I have this project I need to get done." It sucks I agree but it has to be done. I'm working tonight. I would so much rather go to the football game, but I can't. If I were to call up my boss and not go to work I could get fired. But unfortunately there are those people that just get by in life. The people that would rather go to the movies then finish the math homework. These people thrive in high school, but when it comes time for college they are fucked. They'll have shit for a G.P.A and no extracurriculars to put down because they would rather have hung out with people instead of doing something. And while everyone else is off at college they'll be stuck at home or trying to find a job that barely pays minimum wage and wishing they hadn't fucked around as much during school. So have a nice life (: